Wednesday 4 December 2013

Papercraft Christmas Tree

Hi there!

Are you feeling Christmassy yet? Ofcourse you are! I'm feeling a little panicked as I'm not ready at all so instead of doing something sensible, like online shopping for Christmass presents I made this...
I had been toying with the idea of making a tree with some new rosette dies I acquired recently but as soon as I saw this gorgeous tree on pinterest my heart was set!
What's even better is I used a fair fair bit of unloved stash making it, some old Christmas PPs & half a polystyrene ball covered decoupaged with Tim Holtz tissue paper and pom pom trim. Decorated with my current obession, Paper Smooches stamps! As the Challenge on the Paper Smooches Sparks blog is anything goes this week I would like to enter my little tree.

Thank you for looking today!

Nikki

5 comments:

  1. wow lovely tree!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun project. It makes such a nice decor. Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool and unique! You've inspired me to pull out my old papers too!
    Thanks for playing with us over at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete