Thursday 22 March 2012

"...you gotta ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"

Well do ya?

I was doing a bit of research before adding the wording to this weeks tag & came across lots of inspirational words about luck. I'd thought of the Dirty Harry quote first but soon discovered it's so not how I remembered it!

I also smiled privately when I read, "I'm not lucky, I deserved it." said by Margaret Thatcher. I can just imagine those words coming out of the Iron Lady's lips!

I settled on Samuel Goldwyn however, short, to the point & so so true!!


I've used my Octopode Factory Lion again, this time sporting the St Patricks day freebie kindly provided here.

I'd like to enter this tag for the following challenges

TOFF - Boys will be Boyz
Crazy 4 Challenges - Green

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous tag Nikki! love the quote! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. extremely cute!! love the whole darn thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi nikki you are the winner of the digi on the octopode factory challenge! email me for your freebie

    theoctopodefactory@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on your win Nikki!

    ReplyDelete