Wednesday 1 December 2010

S'no problem...

Well what a difference a week makes!!

The snowy weather came as a big suprise for me and I certain never expected it to be this bad. Fortunately I do not live in a badly affected part of the country. I hope those of you who are lost underneath a big snowdrift have plenty of heating & supplies (craft & food!!) to keep you going!! :)

I have been playing with my promarkers again this week & I enjoyed colouring this Tilda, I even did blond hair! (I never do blonde!!) I followed the sketch from this week's Just Magnolia Challenge & chose non-traditional colours in keeping the totally papercrafts challenge. Can you tell I was inspired by the weather for the card theme? ;)

Not quite sure this card worked as a whole on the end though... nice elements, shame about the end result - Lol :D

Another batch of 4 finished though...really ought to start thinking about sending them now!!!



Thanks for visiting!

{Hugs}

Nikki xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Stunning card Nikki, your colouring is perfect and Tilda looks so sweet
    Hugz fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Tilda's blonde hair! Fab card Nik

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh it works alright, it's a smashing card and your colouring is perfect too.
    Thanks for playing along with TPC this week and good luck
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card - love the colour and those white 'leaves' look stunning.
    Thanks for joining this week's Untraditional Christmas challenge at Totally Papercrafts.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nikki,
    This is sooooooo gorgeous. Love your Tilda, she looks divine! What a totally fab card.
    Big Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card Nikki. Love the image and the design also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete