Sunday 13 December 2009

Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge

Only me!!

And over at Crafts 4 Eternity this week there's another recipe for you to try.

Simply follow the sketch, use red & green & use a stamp over a year old. I have to say, I love the sketch this week, it comes together beautifully! There are some fabbie digi-images up for grabs if you enter, adorable little christmas elves, sooo cute!!

I'm continuing my shabby Christmas ATC theme and expect there to be a set of four by the end of my guest design spot so I've decided that I will be giving this set away to anyone who enters a C4E challenge in the month of december.

Simply leave your entry over on the C4E blog and I'll randomly select a winner using the very technical 'names in a hat' technique at the end of the month.

Hope to see you there!!

Nikki xxx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Scrapbooking Challenges & Competitions search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Dec [LA 02:29pm, NY 05:29pm, UK 10:29pm] - 20 Dec [OZ 09:29am]).

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry hun missed this one! love your ATC beautiful work! hugs mx

    ReplyDelete