Wednesday 18 November 2009

Roses on paper - Sweet November


Evening all!! Hope you are all well on this blustery day! I've been busy creating for Roses on Paper where the challenge this week is to make something inspired by the words 'Sweet November'. Well, this little image is so sweet how could I not use it? And I'm slowly adding to my Christmas card selection too although it's gonna have to be someone extra-special to deserve this little Rockin' around cutie!!

I played with my promarkers for this one too, I really love the clarity of colour you get with this type of medium but I think I need a lot more practice & a few more colours!!

The papers are Bo Bunny & the sentiment is computer generated.

Happy Wednesday!!

PS I'm getting sooo excited about an advent calendar I'm working on, it's coming together beautifully & I can't wait to show it off!! I'd love to work on it tonight but I'm going to the Pub with my darling OH but secretly.... I'd rather be crafting!!! Shhh, don't tell him!! :P

2 comments:

  1. Adorable B & W cards Nikki!! Aren't the images just so sweet!! I wish I had more time to play but the family has been sick!!
    Love looking at your adorable creations though! Can't wait to see your calendar!! Have fun at the pub!
    :)kathy

    ReplyDelete