Wednesday 11 November 2009

Just Gorguss...

A simply embellished card for a simply gorguss girl tonight. I'm loving this colour combination too, she looks so pretty & feminine!

I have used the sketch from Create 4 fun, with stitching around the main image to qualify for Kraftin Kimmie & Quixotic Paperie's challenge & it's been a while since I entered the Simon Says challenge too which is 'Thinking of you' this week.

Ooh it's late so I think I'll leave it there for tonight, thank you all so much for looking I'm genuinely touched by each & every comment I recieve xxx

10 comments:

  1. Such a fantastic card. I just love that colour combo, its so elegant. Beautiful detail.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

    Jo and the SSC DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... this card is just too cute! love the colors, your coloring and all the stitching :)
    {love} Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the choices of soft colors and the embossing.

    Thanks so much entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    <3,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you colored this image! Your card is really gorjuss!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! What a gorgeous card!!!! I LOVE your colouring! So beautiful! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says this week!
    Chris & the DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Nikki, love the image you've used and all the detail also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, lovely colours and sweet gorjuss girl.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh beautiful, just lovely colours. Thanks for joining the Quixotic Paperie Challenge this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete