Saturday 5 September 2009

Card Challenge

Ooh it's all about the cards at the moment!! I'm loving the promarkers, infact you might say I have a passion for them, Lol!! Trouble is I seem to be going through a 'girly & cute' phase at the moment, but who am I pass these cards on to?!

I should have had girls....

I've decided to enter a card challenge this week, well two actually as this doubles up using the sketch from Sketch Saturday and the theme from Passion for Promarkers (geddit now?!) Glittery & Girly.

It's certainly taken my mind off this rotten cold I've contracted from the kids!

11 comments:

  1. fab card Nikki, and super colouring
    thanks for joining us on pfP this week and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Nikki your card is gorgeous, love those pretty papers and sweet image.. Thanks for joining in the fun this week at SS, have a lovely weekend
    hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, great layout. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Nikki. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nikki, what a cute and girly card. I love the image and the colour scheme is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet love the image. Thank you for joining us at PFP this week. Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, the colours are fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. Your colouring is perfect. Love the backing papers.

    Hugs Karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card and I love the colours you have used Arlinex

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh very fabulous card Nikki Thanks for your participation to my sketch !!!!
    Hugs COCO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is brilliant, love how she is sitting in the frame and fab colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete